Help Us Scale Change Across the Globe
The Harwood Institute is entering an exciting new period of rapid growth and as such, is seeking a high-performing and results-oriented individual for the newly created position of Director of Systems, Scale and Impact. This individual would be part of an intentionally lean team working to build a new type of organization—one that can spread its approach leveraging distributed network capacity while maintaining its bottom-line sensibilities.
- Develop and/or identify and implement the systems needed to further scale the Institute’s products, approaches and messages
- Enhance processes and systems for managing the Institute’s training and coaching programs, particularly as it relates to tracking progress and measuring results
- Improve approaches to database management, name and contact information collecting
- Streamline, automate and digitize back office financial and accounting procedures
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and systems that support online training products
- Support the staff in developing the habits, norms and behaviors required to work within new systems
- Support some essential back office functions as needed (managing relationships with benefit providers, IT vendor, general office management)
- Expertise in systems engineering in high-growth organizations
- Experience developing and driving culture/habit changes around new systems
- Strong knowledge of the theory and practice around scaling products and services
- High level of experience with computer technology, particularly databases, project management software, and financial and accounting systems
- Top performer with a consistent track record of accomplishment
- Experience delivering results with a small team in resource-constrained environments
- Excellent interpersonal and “people management” skills
This is a full time position with benefits based out of the Institute’s headquarters in Bethesda, Md.
The Harwood Institute has a strong commitment to building a culturally diverse and inclusive team. We encourage women and minorities to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.