We are currently recruiting for the position of campaign manager. This individual will be a key player in driving the Institute’s overall strategy to spread its ideas and messages and further position itself as a leader in the social change sector. He or she will be joining our team at a critical point in our history, as we codify the catalytic approaches to community change we have developed over our 30-year history, more rapidly scale our efforts and embark on an effort to raise awareness about the challenges facing public life and how to make progress against them.
The campaign manager will:
- Work with the president and senior staff to formulate and manage the Institute’s 30th Anniversary campaign.
- Secure, organize and coordinate all logistics for public and private speaking events.
- Manage relationships with potential partners, investors and other key entities.
- Coordinate promotion of ideas and innovations with the Institute’s marketing team.
- College graduate with 1-3 years experience managing issue-based campaigns, book tours, and/or speaking events, preferably for a nonprofit organization or elected official.
- Must have a high attention to detail and commitment to excellence and quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a results orientation are musts.
This is a full-time position located on site at our headquarters in Bethesda, Md. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
The Harwood Institute has a strong commitment to building a culturally diverse and inclusive team. We encourage women and minorities to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.